PREMIER TEXAS COVER BAND! NOTHING BUT 5 STAR RATINGS!
WE WILL START YOUR PARTY!
Gunpowder Soup is known as the best Texas Cover Band to entertain your guests or clients. We have great vocals, talented musicians, engaging performers, programmed stage lights and geysers for each song. This fun band will create a party on the dance floor and surrounding tables by interacting with guests off stage for group singing and dancing. Our repertoire includes hit songs in Country, 80s, 70s, 60s, Top 40, and Tejano music. Read our reviews, listen to our music, view our videos, and see why clients recommend Gunpowder Soup!
Gunpowder Soup Band ends the show with an encore and repeat business!
Enhance your Event!
- Quality sound – two time GRAMMY Award Winning Recording Engineer
- Nashville studio vocalist and performer from Opryland
- 5 band members with friendly and energetic personalities
- Interaction with guests to create a party atmosphere
- Instrumentation – drums, bass, electric guitar, keyboards, rhythm guitar, trombone
- Master of Ceremonies – male and female
- Professional sound gear – wireless microphones, wireless system, and in-ears
- Non-stop music with lasers, LED lights, and geysers
- Detailed customer service
- Business owners with an A+ rating from the BBB
- Together since 2000
- Travel and Destination band
- $1,000,000 liability insurance policy
5 STAR REVIEWS ONLY!
Gunpowder Soup is hired because of talent, personal attention, friendliness, and not from paid advertisements everywhere. We deal directly with our client from the first phone call to packing out the gear at the end of the event.
Client Reviews Are Our Best Form of Advertisement!
We perform mainly for private events such as weddings, corporate parties, galas, and conventions. Sometimes the Band will be hired for a public show or fundraiser and that information can be found on Gunpowder Soup’s Facebook or Twitter page.
Advance Micro Devices, Rush Enterprise, Federation of Defense and Corp. Counsel, TASPA, New York Life, Baker’s Distributing, Oregon Ducks, Southwest Physicians Group, Humane Society, Mitek, Radiation Oncology Foundation, Episcopal Archdiocese of Texas, Military Warriors, San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo…and more. A portion of Gunpowder Soup’s clients are listed under FACTS.
AT&T Center, Briscoe Museum, Buckhorn Saloon, Don Strange Ranch, Enchanted Springs, Grand Hyatt Resort, Pearl Stables, Ingenhuett on High, Institute of Texan Cultures, JW Marriott Hill Country Resort Spa, Weston La Cantera, Corpus Christi Yacht Club, Leon Springs Dance Hall, Lost Missions, Omni La Mansion, Rockport Country Club, 1850 Settlement Inn, Sisterdale Dance Hall, Tapatio Springs, Westin Riverwalk, Witte Museum, and more..